We ship via USPS. Package delivery times may be extended.
We appreciate your patience as we prepare your orders.
All holiday orders placed Monday - Friday before 2 pm EST will ship the same day through December 18, 2021, depending on selected mail options. With the increased volumes of packages this holiday season, it is our recommendation for the last day of orders to be placed before December 15th to ensure ample time for Christmas delivery.
Order arrivals vary depending on the location of the order being shipped to and its shipping method. Arrival days are estimates and exclude all major US recognized holidays, Sundays, and postal delays.
*Please note the cut off date for shipping to Hawaii is December 16, 2021
|Domestic Mail Options:
|Place Order By:
|USPS First Class Mail
|USPS Priority Mail
|USPS Priority Express Mail
|International Mail Options:
|Place Order By:
|USPS First Class International
|USPS Priority International
|USPS Priority Express International
**Due to the global situation we are not responsible for any undeliverable packages.
ShippingWe offer free standard USPS First-Class shipping on all orders shipped within the United States. There are no minimum purchase price requirements for free shipping. Please select "FREE SHIPPING" at checkout.
- Georgia residents are subject to sales tax included at checkout.
- It will be at the expense of the customer if selecting an alternate shipping method to expedite an order
- Orders over $100 and selected with free shipping within the US are insured at no expense to the customer
International Shipping is $15.00 US and could vary based on destination. Estimated time of arrival 6-14 business days.
Estimated Times of Arrival (Standard Delivery)
United States: 2-4 business days, including Saturdays (if serviced in your area)
Hawaii + Alaska: Arrivals times vary based on major shipping hubs for your area between 4-6 business days
International: 6-14 days
- Once an order has shipped, we are unable to expedite or make changes to your order
- Please give detailed instructions on how you would like your order to be received if not at your places of residence or if purchased as a gift
- Holidays falling on weekdays are not considered business days
We track all orders once they have left our postal area. If we notice a delay in arrival we will send a courtesy email that we are aware of the delay.